Steve Harter Retirement Gala
Please come to Steve Harter's Retirement Celebration on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 7:00pm in the Sanctuary. We will honor his 24 years of Music & Arts Ministry at FUMC with a program of music, tributes, speakers, surprise guests, and a special video presentation. A reception will follow in the Hospitality Center for guests to greet Steve and wish him ""God Speed"".
To view the program for the event, Click Here
RETIREMENT GIFT FOR REV. HARTER!
Rev. Steve Harter has served as the Minister of Music and Arts at FUMC for
24 years! His leadership has touched the lives of countless folks, young and old throughout these years. He has helped create beautiful music to the glory of God, and has moved all of us closer to God. He will be missed!
It is our tradition to collect a Love Offering for the clergy as they leave First United Methodist Church. If you would like to contribute to this offering to express your deep appreciation for the many years of faithful service that Steve has given to this congregation, you may do so by:
- Check or cash (please note for Rev. Steve) mailed to First United Methodist Church, 420 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Give online HERE
- Place your gift in the offering plates at any of the Sunday Services (please be sure to note that it is for Rev. Steve).
We will present the gift to Rev. Harter before he officially retires the last day
WILL YOU HELP US SAY THANK YOU?
How has the Music Ministry of this church, under the leadership of Rev. Steve Harter, touched your life?
Week after week we have been brought into the presence of God through the various musical groups in our church. We want to honor Rev. Harter's work and show our appreciation for all of the joy and beauty he has brought into our lives.
We want to send Steve off knowing that we are grateful for the time, dedication, and loyalty he has shown to this congregation. There are a couple of ways you can help:
- Give to the Love Offering we are collecting (online link below)
- Send a sentence or two thanking Steve for his service to the communications team for them to share with Steve and the world.
- Send us a short video of thanks to the email above. We may use it to wish Steve farewell.
Thank you for your love and generous support!